COVID-19: Business Response & Continuity Plan
COVID-19 is clearly of global concern and the WML team has been monitoring the situation extremely closely since the start of the outbreak.
WML takes the health and safety of its staff and stakeholders extremely seriously and in the face of this pandemic it is more critical than ever that we all play our part in slowing the spread of this disease.
Our Business Continuity Plans have already been activated to ensure that we can minimise business disruption as far as possible.
As a result, the firm is taking a number of actions in response to this challenging situation:
· Advising all staff to follow public health guidance provided by the UK Government and WHO
· Providing guidance to staff about risk factors around the disease and stressing the importance of self-isolating on return from high risk areas, or in view of other factors such as exhibiting symptoms.
· Boosting the resilience of WML’s IT network to cope with the additional demand from largescale remote working.
· Minimising travel strictly to business-critical operations to reduce potential health risks.
· Minimising face-to-face meetings and recommending the use of video/audio conferencing for staff and client engagements.
· Enabling staff to move to remote working as necessary.
· Boosting office cleaning regimes.
· Constantly reviewing the Business Continuity Plans in light of our evolving experience of theCOVID-19 outbreak.
We’re certain the measures taken should allow WML to maintain business operations and ensure delivery of ongoing projects. However, the situation remains fluid and we plan to maintain a high degree of vigilance so that we can implement responses as necessary over the coming days, weeks, and months.
We would encourage you, if you are able, to support the vulnerable in your local communities. Check out COVID-19 Mutual Aid UK to see if there is a local group already set up. https://covidmutualaid.org/local-groups/
We appreciate your understanding at this challenging time. You will no doubt be facing similar measures within your own business and if we can help you then please let us know.
Directors and Staff at WML Consulting Limited